Saturday 26 August 2017

Thailand destination wedding: A dream come true experience

I remember the time when I attended my cousin’s wedding in Thailand. Yes, you heard it right! Hindu wedding in Thailand! Honestly, it was an amazing experience. To be frank, I was more interested in roaming around Pattaya rather than attending rituals of the wedding. But the wedding was so incredible, that I enjoyed every moment of the same. Thailand destination wedding was a successful and amazing plan I must say!
Since I couldn’t roam around the country, I extended my trip for two more days, just to enjoy an amazing trip to Pattaya, Bangkok, and Phuket. What I was really excited about was the grand entrance of the bride on the day of the reception. It was just marvelous. That was the day I thought that I will also conduct Thailand destination wedding. Let’s see, fingers crossed!
Read this full blog at http://bit.ly/2wDtfBy

No comments:

Post a Comment