Wednesday 6 September 2017

Enjoy each segment of your wedding in an absolute royalty!

Oh god! I use to think that weddings in Thailand are just waste of effort and time. But when I attended my cousin’s wedding in Pattaya, honestly I was flattered and speechless. The wedding was just amazing! I really wish to organize my wedding in Thailand when I get the chance! Well, talking about Thailand destination wedding, it is a perfect combination of two cultures and countries lending together to result into something unique and incredible elements in a wedding which are just memorable.

The food was just amazing. I was worried about the food before as I Am a vegetarian, and I don’t personally like Thailand cuisine. But I was impressed with the India cuisine food served in the hotel in Pattaya. And the taste was just amazing and perfect. Along with the same, the room service and customer service of the hotel was so kind. We were not given a single chance to complain about anything in the room or the halls where functions took place In fact, I remember that when Mehndi function was happening, there were lot of hotel staff who came to attend the function. 

For more details - : http://bit.ly/2gIGOsB 

No comments:

Post a Comment