Tuesday 12 September 2017

Hire destination wedding planners in India for a wedding staging that you always dreamt of

I remember the time when my sister got married. Honestly, it was the best wedding I ever attended and enjoyed. Though she is my cousin, but I stayed with her for two years in Mumbai when I was working in the city. I was so happy to see her wedding card on my door. And well, she did inform me that she has hired one of the best destination wedding planners in India. And that just increased my excitement. When I opened the card, I realized that the wedding was in Udaipur. Honestly, I have never been there. But I was really excited.


It was month of January when I left for her wedding in Udaipur. I cannot recall the name of the hotel anymore, but when I reached there I was surprised with the grand entrance. I mean yes, I was expecting people with flowers, but the bright red drapes on the grand door and red carpet just gave me a royal feeling. And honestly, it was the first time I was welcomed like this. Seriously, the work done by the destination wedding planners in India will be so amazing, well I never thought of it!
Each function of her wedding was just incredible. The entire decoration at Mehndi function was done in green color and shades of the same. At Haldi, it was yellow and reception was red and golden. I mean it was just superb. And that made me wondering, I will look for destination wedding planners in India when I will get married. I was just stunned with each function and each segment in my cousin’s wedding. I am sure every guest who attended that wedding was really happy and impressed by entire setting. And why not, she deserved it!


So if you are also getting married sooner, well the initial thing for you is to look for destination wedding planners in India. Believe me; you will remember your wedding for lifetime. Well, any ways you will, but with perfect staging the feeling will be just different and romantic too! So whenever you will gaze at your wedding picture, you will always remember that moment when everyone was enjoying and appreciating your wedding. 

For more details : http://designsbyabhishek.com

No comments:

Post a Comment